Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer in the Sixties

This weekend I completed a layout that I had been thinking about for awhile.  It's about my favorite summer memories from childhood.  A few years ago, my mother gave me a whole bunch of photos from my childhood, and I've been wanting to scrapbook them ever since.  I don't remember where I read about this challenge, but the challenge was to scrapbook your favorite summer memory from childhood.  Well, here it is, in all its glory.  I worked a little differently with this one, writing the journaling first, and then moving on to the photos.  I hope you like reading and seeing it as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Thanks for stopping by!

Summer in the Sixties (L)
 Summer in the Sixties (R)

If you'd like to find out how to get the .cut files for the flower border and large scalloped circle, just email me.





2 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful layout and story. TFS and ...
Happy Crafting!
Tina

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Tina!