Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fitting 9 photos on a 9 x 12 2-page layout

A few years ago, my husband bought me a Hallmark scrapbook for Mother's Day.  Since the theme of the cover is family, I decided to use it to scrapbook the different things we do as a family.  Really.  No kidding!  The size has proven to be a challenge, but I think this layout is proof that you CAN fit multiple photos on a smaller size layout. I think the most important principle to keep in mind is symmetry.  Make sure that your layout is balanced on both sides, and be sure to crop and arrange your photos so that they balance each other and are lined up as straight as possible.  Perfection isn't necessary, though, as life isn't perfect.  Right?

Happy scrappin' and Happy 4th of July!

Canstruction0001
Canstruction0001

 



No comments: