Friday, July 25, 2008

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.

Shocking, isn't it?  But, yes, lately I really have been thinking about how I spend my time. I've been re-evaluating my priorities, and I've come to the conclusion that I need to spend more time on things that I really enjoy, and that I "get something out of." I'm not talking about monetarily. I mean things that I find gratifying.  I've been spending too much time on forums that I no longer enjoy, or at least don't enjoy as much as I used to. Since I'm not a member of the in crowd, or a yes, you're so wonderful, I want to be just like you bunch, or famous, I really don't have much to offer at those places.  I'm going to be using that time to pursue the things I do enjoy.

Apart from my family (of course), one of those things is this blog.  I started it with the hopes of sharing paper crafting tips with my fellow stampers and scrapbookers.  While I've tried to keep that going,  sometimes I've let other things get in the way.  Well, not anymore!  Starting this week, I will be posting weekly crafting tips again, along with updates on how things are going with Repeat Impressions. Speaking of Repeat Impressions, www.repeatimpressions.com ; I just received my first batch of stamps to create with. Wow!  They are simply gorgeous!  I have lots of plans for them, and  I encourage you all to check out RI to see all the wonderful stamps and accessories Wendy has.  Working on the Design Team for Repeat Impressions is another priority that I plan to devote a lot of time to.

I've been doing a lot more scrapbooking and stamping, and I'll be sharing some of those projects with you as well.  Here are some of the cards that I've made lately.  My first new paper crafting tip will be how to make these cards, and I should be posting it this weekend.

Happy Crafting!
Jeanette

Criss-Cross Thank-Yoy0001 Criss-Cross Happy Birthday0001



1 comment:

Barbara said...

I, too, have been spending way too much time on line and not enough time scrapping. I think I need to take your lead.