Sunday, August 26, 2007

Scrapbooking Tip of the Week - Tip #3: Journaling

I believe that journaling is what separates scrapbooks from photo albums.  Although I find journaling very easy, I realize that many people do not.  I don't think it's necessary to write paragraph after paragraph for every layout, though.  Sometimes just the 5 Ws are enough: Who, what, when, where, and why.  If you can write down just this information, you will have enough for most layouts.  Sometimes these details can spark your memory of other details, and the journaling will come more easily.  Give it a try.  Oh, and I do most of my journaling in my own handwriting, but I do occasionally use the computer.



On this layout, I relied on a nursery rhyme to inspire my journaling.  I did this one awhile ago, but it's still one of my favorites.
Come_blow_your_horn



No comments: