Friday, January 8, 2010

Scrapbooking Tip: Make Some Lists/Charts

I am the proud owner of a Cricut Expression that I got back in August for my birthday/Christmas.  Before that, I had the original small Cricut, so I've had a Cricut for about 2 years.  That means that I have a lot of cartridges, and it's kind of hard to remember what's on which cartridge.  To keep track of this, I've printed out sample sheets that can be found at Cricut.com.  Today I went a little further.  Since the Paisley and Wild Card cartridges have a lot of words and phrases, I decided to create charts with all of the words.  I listed them by page and included all of the words and phrases, plus the keys where they can be found.  (I number all of my booklets so that I can easily find what I'm looking for on the keypad.)

Here they are in both .doc and .pdf format, in that order.  Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Crafting!


Download Paisley Words

Download Paisley-Words

Download Wild Card Words

Download Wild Card Words



No comments: