Friday, January 1, 2010

It's official. I'm no longer an Angel.

Well , those of you who know me know that I've never been much of an Angel to begin with. 


I've been thinking about this for quite awhile now, and I've come to the conclusion that I no longer wish to be a demo. for The Angel Company (TAC).  I've tried to make the best of the ever-changing policies that TAC has been trying to implement for months, but I just can't do it anymore.  I cannot be a demonstrator for a company that will not pay me for sales that total less than $100 per month.  Many demos are trying to work the math so that they can get around this part of the new compensation plan, but I take issue with any policy that expects me to work for free.  If you are going to accept a small order, then you need to pay your demo for that order.


There are several demos on the demo website to which I belonged (up until about 20 minutes ago) who have criticized me and other demos who have voiced our concerns, chastising us and telling us that we should keep our negativity to ourselves.  After having one of my posts deleted because of "flaming," I have decided that I want nothing to with this company anymore.  I don't think the moderators on that forum actually know what flaming is, because my post wasn't a flame.  I was merely answering a snarky post with a fact, and that fact is that one of the demos found it necessary to take her criticism to the blog run by the owner of TAC. 


Anyway, this opens up another door for me.  Now I can pursue teaching classes that aren't tied to The Angel Company in any way.  I will no longer sell another product for that company, so I can feel completely free to use so many of the other wonderful products that are out there.  Please post here and let me know what classes you'd like to take, and I'll do my best to schedule some within the next month or two.  Please note that your post might take a little while to show up, because I will be approving all posts to this blog from now on.


It's a great time for new beginnings.  Happy New Year!



No comments: