Friday, November 8, 2019

Holiday Card Throwback Series

Hey everyone!  Today is the first day of my Holiday Card Throwback Series, where I will post "blast from the past" videos showing how to make holiday cards.  Have you got supplies that you've bought over the years because someone did something cool with them?  Have they been sitting around doing nothing ever since?  Maybe you'll see them used in one of these videos!

Please note that these are not my videos, and I'm not endorsing any of the original posters or the companies mentioned in the videos.  I haven't received any compensation from anyone.  I'm sharing these for fun and inspiration.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

************************************************************************

Today's video inspiration comes from Kristina Werner's 2009 Holiday Card Series.  She uses her Cricut Expression with SCAL, the Fiskars Threading Water punch, the WRMK Corner Chomper, and an old SU snowflake punch!  (Maybe we have some of these?)   Enjoy!


No comments: