- The card base is a pre-made kraft card that I converted into a tent card.
- The background is an embossed piece of cardstock that was left over from a gel plate texture print. I had used the cardstock to pull paint for texture, and I just added a little Twisted Citron Distress Ink to the white parts. (If I had been using a white card base, I would have left it white.)
- The stamp set is Sick Turtle, by Inky Antics.
- I stamped the turtle, bird, and sentiment using VersaFine Vintage Sepia. (I don't know why mine is so green, but it worked for this card.)
- I colored the images using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.
- The adhesive dots are very old. They're made by Cloud 9 (told you they were old!), and I bought them on clearance at JoAnn's a few years ago.
- The cardstock for the greeting is a left-over piece from another card. I trimmed it into a banner shape.
- I popped the images & sentiment up with foam tape.
- I lightly brushed Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink onto the background of the image. using a makeup brush.
ETA: The back says, "Hope your recovery is speedy." :)