If you need to make little Easter goody bags for friends and family, I have a great project for you.
These Easter bags are not only cute, but they’re also easy and fun to make. Here are the tools and materials you’ll need:
• 12” x 18” heavy printed cardstock for your bags
• Scraps of cardstock for your embellishments (brown, white, pink, etc.)
• Glue Dots Craft Dots and Glue Lines ®
• Paper trimmer
• Scoring tool (e.g. Martha Stewart, Scor Pal)
• Cricut machine and cartridges (I used Create a Critter and Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More.)
• 12” x 24” Cricut mat
Step 1: Cut out bag in desired size. I used my Gypsy to make the image the largest possible size for my cardstock. I also selected the Window feature on the TBBM cartridge.
Step 2: Score and fold tabs.
Step 3: Measure and cut acetate to appropriate size for cut-out window.
Step 4: Using Glue Lines®, attach acetate on the inside of the window.
Step 5: Assemble bag, using Glue Lines® and Craft Glue Dots®.
Step 6: Lay out scraps of paper on mat, and cut embellishments.
Step 7: Layer embellishments, and attach to bag with Glue Dots.
The last and most enjoyable step of all is to fill your bag with Easter grass, confetti, and lots of candy and treats. Happy Easter!
(I made this project while on the Glue Dots ® Design Team)