Saturday, March 29, 2008

Paper Crafting Tip #30: Try something different!

Village_flowers_by_haley_and_me_2
I'm not really into digital scrapbooking.  I've used some digital elements, such as titles and journaling, and I've printed out some patterned papers.  But I simply love the actual hands-on approach to scrapbooking and card making so much that I could never go totally digital.  That's not to say that I haven't done an occasional all-digital layout, though.  I did one for a New Year's Challenge back in January, and I did one last night.  This layout, created last night, is the first layout that Haley and I have designed together.  We used a pre-made design in Photoshop Elements, and we adjusted the colors and photo positioning.  Then we added a title and journaling.  We had such a great time together that now Haley wants to try one on her own!  So this week, why not try something new?



No comments: