Friday, April 20, 2007

Thanks for the Comments

Tina & Barbara, thanks so much for the kind words.  I'm glad someone is reading about my not-so-intriguing life.  :)



The Latest News is that I will be teaching a Mini Scrapbook Workshop, featuring products from TAC (The Angel Company), on Saturday, May 12.  It will be from 2-5.  The cost is $15, and it includes all supplies.  If you make a purchase that day, you will receive $5 off your total, before tax and shipping.  If you bring a friend, you will receive a coupon for $5 off your next purchase.  (Cannot be used on day of workshop.)  Please email me if you'd like to sign up.   I'll be posting photos of the project as soon as it's ready.  I hope to have a great turn-out, so sign up early.  I have room for only 10 people in my "studio."



Happy scrappin' & stampin',
Jeanette
a.k.a. Scrapjanny



1 comment:

Barbara said...

hey, you're welcome. I enjoy checking in with other people's blogs. It's fun to get comments too.